Tuesday, February 19, 2013

And she got an idea....

It will please everyone to know that I am not perfect. It will also please everyone that I do not try to be, although im sure about 50% of us try on a daily basis only to fail in a blaze of Glory. I would like to introduce myself, Jenn is my name and cooking, crafting, and couponing is my game. If you are reading this blog either

1. You stumbled upon this and feel sorry for me that you have even made it this far in the intro.
2. Like making fun of the Asian who tries to be crafty and is worse then a 2 year old using invisible crayons.

Whatever your reason is, Welcome!



I am everything to everyone, much like you are. Student, daughter, neice, friend, and soon to be wife.  My daily life consist of talking with my co-workers, studying for the current hardest test of my life, and spending time with my best friend ( and handsome soon to be husband)
 I love to craft ( or try to), cook ( because I get to eat), and coupon ( for our honeymoon to Hawaii). I hope that this blog will serve as a welcome mat to your own ideas. I wish that you will be able to look at something and with your eagle eye for crafts see its full potential, with your Rachel Ray skills make the best and healthiest meals for your families, and save a buck or two.

So again, welcome and lets have fun on this new adventure....

No comments:

Post a Comment